Thursday, January 5, 2023

Day After Christmas

 Remi got caught up in the Southwest Airline debacle and her flight to Texas was canceled. Thankfully she has an Uncle who lives in Dallas who was with the family and able to bring Remi to Texas. She arrived 5 hours later than scheduled. So instead of arriving at 3 it was 8 but she is here!

Vanessa took these photos and here is her Facebook post:

It’s finally our Christmas Day! I’m always so proud of my kids for patiently waiting to have Christmas until their sister can be here and we are all together. It’s always harder when we have to wait a whole day after everyone else. But these last pictures are my tradition and my favorite. My tree lights are slowly giving up on me but we will deal with that next year. Merry Christmas!


This is the tree that my brother gave to Vanessa the year (2019) we went to Colorado to Worship on the Rocks. This is a Balsam Hill Tree but I think its about 15 years old. Part of the lights decided not to work and some of the limbs are losing their form.
















So far they are still willing to let me take a picture before they open presents. Kennedy (13), Remi (14) Kashton (9) and Korin (8).











Close up!
































































Keannon got Vanessa a charm bracelet.

































































Keannon gave Vanessa Lasik surgery! As you can tell from her expression she was surprised! She has wanted to do it. Needless to say that was probably her best gift to receive!
















It was a good Christmas for all of us!

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment