Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Christmas Day

This is the year we have Remi after Christmas so Christmas Day we exchanged our gifts with the kids at our house. Our church had services on Christmas Day but shorter than usual. We had the kids come over afterward. I fixed Breakfast for lunch....bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, pancakes, biscuits and gravy!  There was not a thing left over! Then we commenced to opening gifts!

Mom was going to Wayne and Kelley's for Christmas Day so we let her open her gifts first.














Korin got a light-up scooter.










Kennedy and Kashton both wanted a black western hat. They are both dressing "western" these days.

As you can see Kennedy was excited!






Kashton was excited as well!











He's pretty happy with his new hat.






Keannon got a meat cleaver. He does a lot of grilling and had mentioned he needed one.










I have a calendar dry erase board that is ancient. The kids got me a new one!






Kennedy took this picture! In fact I think she took the rest of the photos I'm going to share.






I made Kashton a digital scrapbook. I ran out of time to make one for all the kids one for Christmas.






It is made with pictures that I took in 2022.





















I got a digital photo frame. I got one last year for Christmas that I have at home but I wanted one at the office.









Doyle always looks forward to Christmas because between me and Vanessa he gets several new shirts.







I like my new t-shirt!







The kids got me a heated throw blanket. When it's cold outside, my legs always get cold when I'm sitting in the house or the office.













Another shirt.










The shirts I ordered Doyle didn't get here in time so I printed a picture and wrapped in a box. Genius huh?! 😉


We had a great Christmas and more the next day!

Have a good one!




No comments:

Post a Comment