Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Day 2 of Weekend Get Away 10-08-2022

I had hoped Vanessa would get to sleep in but Kashton called her at 7:30am to ask where his socks were for his soccer game that he didn't have to be at until 9:15! 

We went to the main house for breakfast. It was a beautiful morning so we opted to have breakfast on the porch. Our view from our table. We started off with wonderful fruit.



Our breakfast!






The traffic coming into Wimberley.










I had to have a picture with this beautiful mural 









Vanessa's favorite store! She dropped some money here!




















I just thought this was a cool shot.









The sidewalk. Thought it was cool that the pattern was the shape of Texas.

















I think Vanessa and I went in almost every store in town (there were many!) All kinds of things. Clothing, jewelry, candles, candy, plants, sculptures, paintings and all other kinds of art.















A Christmas store.


















A Boot store.



































This is the most bizarre thing I saw! All I can say is "why"?

















After shopping, we went to chill at a place called Shady Llama.













We did see the Llamas but no donkeys.




























The teeth sticking out cracked us up!

I'll share the remainder of the day in another post.

Have a good one!









No comments:

Post a Comment