Tuesday, December 14, 2021

At Dad's 11-17-2021

 We left the Smith B & B Tuesday November 16th mid afternoon and headed to Dad's leaving Mom to visit with Sandy.

On Wednesday November 17th, Dad took us to Fun Run in Liberty so the girls could play. He has taken
them twice before and they love it.



After a couple of hours here we left to meet my Uncle Jimmy and Aunt Sharon for lunch at Cracker Barrel.


After lunch we head back to Dad and Barbara's. Dad walks nearly every day. He got ready to go walk and I told him I would go with him.

Our shadows. Dad walks their property. He walks 3 miles. This late in the season all the crops have already been harvested and winter wheat sown. That is the shop and the house is on the other side of it.


He gets along pretty quick! 







We got it done just as the sun was setting.







I'm very thankful for internet and my i-pad. The girls were watching something on Disney Plus.















After dinner, I put a puzzle together with Korin. She is very good!

As you can see she is wearing a Jesse's t-shirt!

















She was very proud of what we did!

Have a good one!











No comments:

Post a Comment