Sunday, December 12, 2021

Ainsworth B & B 11-14-21

I was overdue to see family especially Dad. It had been a year and a half. Vanessa took a trip to Missouri in August with Kashton, Korin and Mother. Keannon was writing claims for hurricane damage and Kennedy was at youth camp. I was still recovering from my bout with diverticulitis and didn't think I should go.

I asked Vanessa about taking Kennedy with me when I made plans to go to Missouri in November. I got permission for Kennedy to go with me and when Korin got wind we were coming she wanted to come too! Of course Mother was not going to pass up an opportunity to see her family!

We began our "girl trip" after church Sunday November 14th. We arrived late at the Ainsworth B & B in Wichita, Kansas about 9:00pm. Bless their hearts, they waited to eat dinner until we got there!

The next morning (Monday November 15th) Korin and I took a little walk.






Aunt Cindy took me and the girls after breakfast to a park in the neighborhood that had a zip line.  The girls loved it!




Korin on the zipline.


Kennedy on the zipline

Aunt Cindy videoed me on the zipline

Korin climbs a rock.


Korin's triumphant pose!









Kennedy posing.





















Aunt Cindy got this picture for us!



















Time to get on the road and head to the Smith B & B in Blue Springs but not without a picture! 

We are just missing Aunt Cindy who was taking the picture!

It was great seeing family.

Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment