Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Double Digits 12-18-19

Kennedy turned 10 years old Wednesday December 18th. Vanessa had a family dinner to celebrate with plans for a birthday sleepover that weekend.
















I can't believe our girl is 10!


















Granddad and I got her a paint set, some different sizes of canvases and an easel. It was something she had asked me for.




























Mom and Dad got her a fitbit watch. Can you tell she was excited!


















She was very grateful!





























Keannon and Vanessa are preparing hamburger patties for grilling. Friend Stevi and her daughter Nadika at the bar. Doyle watching Kennedy unwrap gifts.








Grammer letting Korin and Kashton play a game on her phone.












Kennedy asked me to make her birthday cake. It is a chocolate cake recipe that I got from my mom who got it from a cousin. I always make it from scratch. The frosting too!






























We had a great celebration!

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment