Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Drive Home 9-17

As we did going up we left early to home back to Texas. We didn't get as early a start. Worship on the Rocks wasn't over until 10:30. We didn't get back to Wayne's and in bed until nearly midnight so our plan to leave at 6:30 didn't happen. It was more like 7:15. Oh well, all is good. We had made up our minds we wouldn't allow ourselves to be rushed and stop as many times as we needed.

We stopped for fuel, food and potty break in Raton, New Mexico. On our way back we took a different route which took us through more of New Mexico. I didn't mind however as I got to see and take pictures of some Pronghorn sheep.









We actually passed them before I realized what they were. Vanessa asked me if I wanted to turn around. I said "yes please!"





























































































Watching the sunset in the mirror driving through the panhandle of Texas.













We arrived in town about 9:30. It was a really long drive but it was a great trip.

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment