Friday, May 24, 2019

San Francisco 4-9

From Alameda we make our way to San Francisco.












Oh my! The traffic!














The bay.



































Bay Bridge















You can see the Golden Gate Bridge in the distance on the left of this photo.

























I definitely felt like the little country mouse that went to the city!





















I thought San Francisco city hall is a gorgeous building!




















































On the sidewalk.




























from the top of Lombard Street












Looking to the top of Lombard Street.



















Cars going down Lombard Street.









































I took this picture because if you look on the top balcony in the middle of the picture you will see a dog! I heard a dog barking but couldn't find it until I looked up! These apartments are on Lombard Street right before the switch back portion.
















































We did see a trolley car!

Next stop the Golden Gate Bridge.


Have a good one!














No comments:

Post a Comment