Sunday, June 10, 2018

Lets Hear it for the Boys Card Challenge

The challenge this time at Cards in Envy is "Lets Hear it for the Boys". It can be any type of card, birthday, graduation, Father's Day but it needs to be masculine.

Here is my entry into the challenge.

I made this card for my Dad for Father's Day. The first I saw this image it immediately made me think of me and my dad. This image is a digital stamp created by one of my favorite artists Tierra Jackson.

I first became aware of her work through Unity Stamp Co. I then discovered she had a Facebook Page and learned of her Etsy store which you can look and purchase her art here.

I colored the image with Copic Markers. The sentiment came with the image. It was actually a little boy on the pony but with a Copic Marker I lengthened the hair 😉. Pretty creative huh?! I created this card in April and am so glad to finally be able to send it to Dad this week!

Thanks for taking a look!

Have a good one

2 comments:

  1. Love it! This is a great masculine image and card! Perfect for our challenge. Thanks for creating it and sharing it with us at Cards in Envy. Your Dad will love it!!

    ReplyDelete