Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Rock House Retreat 5-26-2018

Saturday of the retreat I began my morning sitting outside with my Bible, journal and camera. I had been journaling when this little worm invaded my space. I was intrigued and watched him. I was entertained enough I decided to video his journey across my journal.



I spotted this humming bird on the end of a branch.











I chased butterflies around for a while. That was fun.



















































Do you see the lizard?



























I chased this butterfly quite a while hoping it would land long enough for a picture thinking it was a Monarch but I believe it is it's counterpart called the Viceroy.








The owner of Rock House Retreat home is within walking distance. She told me I could sit on her porch to watch the sunset.

I love the open space!

Have a good one!










2 comments: