Tuesday, March 22, 2016

My Little Dancer

March 7th, I was playing a new CD I had gotten. Kennedy really liked this song called "Fierce" from the album "Let it Echo". She wanted to dance to it. She created her own choreography, I was impressed!



verse 1
Before I call, before I ever cry
You answer me from where the thunder hides
I cannot run, this heart I'm tethered to
With every step I collide with You

Chorus
Like a tidal wave crashing over me
Rushing in to meet me here
Your love is fierce!
Like a hurricane that I can't escape
Tearing through the atmosphere
Your love is fierce!

verse 2
You cannot fail, the only thing I've found
Is through it all You never let me down
You don't hold back, relentless in pursuit
And every turn I come face to face with You

Bridge
You chase me down, You seek me out
How could I be lost when You have called me found?
Have a good one!

2 comments: