Wednesday, January 27, 2016

My Crafting Buddy

Kennedy saw a card I had made recently and wanted to duplicate it to send to her sister.

My card is on the left. What Kennedy colored (with my Copic Markers) is on the right. I was blow away at how well she colored!

I just love this stamp designed by Phyllis Harris and sold by Unity Stamp Company. I have made a card using this image a few months back. I fussy cut the image after coloring with Copic Markers. I also cut out the butterfly. We didn't do that on Kennedy's. I used foam tape on the butterfly and the girl to give some dimension. I sent my card to a friend who I had received a card from. She was picking out one card from the cards she received at Christmas and praying for the families each week. What a great idea! And how thoughtful to let me know! So that provoked me to send a "thank you" card in return.

I made this card for a recent birthday. The white background I used an embossing folder. The sentiment and candles were two separate stamps. This card was for someone who just turned 40. I was pleased with the results.

2 comments:

  1. Love both of your cards and wow! Kennedy can color really well with the Copics! She'll be a pro at card making in no time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I was very surprised at how well she colored!

      Delete