Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Interesting Things

 

My barn cat ,"Casper", I guess is cooling herself. I've never seen her lay on top of the gate like this before! (June 11)





June 12

The babies are growing. They are 3 months old and quite adventuresome. They make me smile everyday as they play with each other and with mom.

We had a threat of rain so I put the hay out for the horses in the barn. If you look close you will see one of the kittens. They love when I put out the hay. They play hide and seek in it!






This is inside the feed room Doyle built me. If you will look at the top of this photo you will see a green feed scoop. It's an extra one that I set up there out of the way. I noticed one day that something was sticking out of the top of it. I pulled it down to investigate.















A bird had decided to make a nest! 

Now I'm sure you wondering how a bird was able to make a nest. Well, I usually do keep the door shut but when it gets hot I leave the door open during the day and shut it at night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment