Sunday, May 1, 2022

Took Grands to the State Park 04-26-2022

 Kennedy spent the night on Monday April 25th. She went to work with me and did her school work will I did church business. After lunch I took her home to change clothes and picked up Kashton to go with us.

Kashton wanted me to take a picture right away before we walked down the rock staircase.








Can you feel the love?! 😉






























I had Kashton pose for me.





















This pose was a little more genuine.
















From this point forward, Kennedy took pictures. She did really good! Kashton wanted one of him jumping off the rock.



















































I thought this was a very pretty shot that Kennedy took. It's hard to see at this size but if you click on it to enlarge you should be able to see the sparkling

 water.







Kashton discovered a hole in the rock big enough for him to lay in.





















It wasn't long after this that we saw a snake. It wasn't big and I don't think it was poisonous but it sure freaked out Kashton!





































We had a great time!

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment