Thursday, October 8, 2020

Korin Plays Soccer 10-03-2020


It was a busy day Saturday October 3rd. Korin had a soccer game at 10am. Kashton had team pictures in Weatherford at 11:15am and game at 12:30.  Kennedy had team pictures at 11:45 in Mineral Wells and game at 12:10. Needless to say I helped Vanessa get the girls where they needed to go.












Here is a short clip of Korin playing soccer. She is #3.















Good kick!












She has the ball. She didn't appear to me that she was very competitive. 

























She unfortunately did not get a goal.











Time out for a shoe tie.


















She got to play goalie for a bit.











I asked her if she like playing goalie. She said yes because she didn't have to run!











Korin caught me and provided me with a smile.

I will share about Kennedy's game in another blog.

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment