Sunday, July 12, 2020

Everyday Ordinary Life

Not much happening.  Days are longer, warmer... Just enjoying the wildlife I encounter when I feed the horses and watching the sunsets.

June 9

Cloudless sunset yet it made for a beautiful view with the Grand Ole' Lady.























June 10

Western King










June 11

Robin










June 12

Look closely. The black cat is following a roadrunner that is on the top rail of the pipe fence. Of course the cat never got close.









The same Roadrunner made it to a tree.











They are very interesting birds and make a very unique sound.










Remember when rabbits were everywhere? Well, I don't seem them very often now so I get really excited when I do. There is a pair of rabbits that are at the barn almost every evening. They just make me smile.





















June 13

Ebony on the hunt again. The Mocking bird escaped 😊.
























Dragonfly I spotted on the side of the barn.










Barn Swallows. I don't have any at my barn but I think that's because it's metal. Not sure where these guys are nesting but they did land on the utility lines at the pasture.










June 15

A scissor-tail.
















Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment