Monday, September 23, 2019

Kashton Spends the Night 7-30

Kashton spent the night on July 29th then went to work with me on Friday July 30th.

I treated Kashton to the Donut Palace.
















After work Vanessa had forgotten she had made him a hair appointment and asked if I could take him.

I didn't mind. I always enjoying seeing Leslie!














This is Kashton's "before school starts" hair cut.

He went for a buzz on each side and mohawk on top.




































Pretty happy with his new look!


















We saw this interesting looking moth on the side of the house. It almost acted like it was dead as it wasn't bothered by us looking closely at it.









Kashton wanted to help me cook dinner. I let him help me cut up potatoes. He did a great job!



Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment