Sunday, November 11, 2018

Nice Fall Day 11-01-2018

I never get tired of this view. I'm sure I've posted pictures of this more than once in my blog but I just can't help it. I love how the sun comes through the trees during the morning hours. I find it beautiful, peaceful.

















I thought these flowers were so pretty with the morning sun.











While I was waiting on Clyde to eat his "mid day meal" I took the time to just look around and take pictures of what ever caught my eye.

The first was this butterfly against the brilliant yellow flowers.








I don't know what type of plant this is. It's like a vine. What intrigues me about it is the leaves are heart-shaped.
















I noticed some other interesting insects enjoying the yellow flowers besides me.











There were more butterflies and other types of flying insects.

































































Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment