Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Revolving Door

 Since Remi has been here the kids have been taking turns spending the night. It works much better that way (much less fighting) and they get their personal one-on-one time with me and Granddad.

When one spends the night then it's "when is it my turn to spend the night?"

Korin had spent the night (June 27) as the rest of the family went to do something that Korin was too little to enjoy.

She went with me to the office the next day. I usually do my "core strengthening" exercises. She got down in the floor with me.


 She insisted on having her picture made with this horse painting. She's holding the bear that was given to me as a gift from a friend many years ago. I was at the office when I received it and he stayed! He's part of our decor ๐Ÿ˜‰
























The next day (June 28th) Remi and Kennedy came to spend the night. They wanted to make cookies.


The best part of making cookies...is eating the dough ๐Ÿ˜Š.




Instead of sleeping in the apartment I asked Doyle to blow up the air mattress. It was still in the floor later in the day. Guess Kaidence thought she got a new doggie bed ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.


Have a good one!






1 comment: