Friday, December 22, 2017

Busy Month


I suppose December is a busy month for anybody but it has definitely been full for me!

The month started off with a conference at our church on Friday night December 1st, a service Saturday morning and Saturday evening, December 2nd and concluding Sunday morning.

Some friends of mine were putting on a play locally. The performances were the same time as the conference except for one. That was Sunday afternoon. So after church, Doyle and I grabbed a quick lunch. I got Kennedy a ticket to go and had to go pick her up.










It probably wasn't the best play to take someone her age to but she seemed to enjoy it.















Mom and our friend Julianne were there too. We sat with them in the beginning but decided we were too close to the front so we moved back a few seats and set with another dear friend.














Every December for the last several years, our church has volunteered to take a segment of time to ring the bell for Salvation Army. Here is my crew ringing the bell on December 8th.











I also participated in my very first craft fair December 9th. Kennedy had a Christmas dance performance December 15th. Kennedy's birthday party was December 17th and on December 21st we had a "girls night out" and saw the Broadway musical Beauty and the Beast. I will tell more about these in another post. In the midst of all these things there were Christmas cards to make, address and mail, Christmas decorating to do, gifts to buy and wrap. I'll try to catch up soon!

Have a good one!
























2 comments: