Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Making Cards for Needed Occassions

Just so you know that I'm still alive I thought I would post a few cards I have made for some needed occasions.

The first is a card for a baby shower.
I used an older Simple Stories collection for this card.


















I did something very different that I don't usually do and that is the inside of the card. The picture on the left is the inside of the card. I do like how it turned out.















The next card I made was for an anniversary. This is a digital stamp from Stamping Dragons called "True Love". I colored the image with my Copic Markers.















Then for interest I added some glossy accents to the bow on the dress and tie. I used Distress Stickles Picket Fence on the tiara and the boutonniere. I remembered I had some shimmery paint from Stampin Up that I used on the girls dress. This photo shows a little better the use of these products.













The next is a birthday card for Remi whose birthday is Friday.
















I also made Remi a Halloween card.


















This birthday card was for a friend who is a roper. The design paper is Authentique "Geniune" collection. The image is an Impressive Obscession. The sentiment is from a Stampin Up Collection. On the inside I used a sentiment that I created which said "Have a 'ropin' great day".






I made this Thank You card using Authentique. I have no idea what collection.




Once things slow down I hope to blog a big more.


Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment