Thursday, May 11, 2017

On a Crafting Roll Part 2

As promised here is part two of what I've been creating of late.

All the cards and tags in this post were inspired after watching a Unity video called "Vellum + Washi Cards".

The yellow background was created using Distress Ink Mustard Seed.
The butterfly is from April KOTM called "Be My Bird". I heat embossed with black powder on vellum.

The sentiment I heat embossed with black powder onto kraft paper then added bling.









I really like how this card turned out. I had some wide washi tape that I bought that is from Illustrated Faith. I then heat embossed with white powder, Anna Girl, a Unity stamp designed by Angie Blom. Then finished off with a little bling.















This tag and the following tags were inspired by watching this Unity video called "Cute Tag Projects with Ang and Whit".

The Kraft tag I made out of kraft paper by My Mind's Eye which gives it a faint design in the background.

I used a Unity stamp set "Butterfly Endearment".




I love how this one turned out. Probably because I'm partial to this stamp. I may just keep it for me! It is a Unity Stamp by artist Phyllis Harris called "Listen from the Heart".

This tag I also made out of a My Mind's Eye paper collection as you can see lettering on the tag background.

I made a heart stencil with a punch and applied Distress Ink Festive Berries. I heat set it then I stamped the girl and horse and heat embossed it using black powder. I stamped the sentiment on vellum and heat embossed with black powder and cut into a banner. I put it through my Xyron to attach to the tag.




I used Distress Inks to create this background. I stamped the girl and paper pieced her dress except for the ribbon which I colored. I used color pencils for the rest. I just love this girl. She is also a Unity stamp by artist Phyllis Harris called "Face the Sun".
















Of this series of tags this one is my least favorite only because the image is too faint for me. I wish that I had heat embossed it to make it brighter. I think I would have liked it better.

At the top of the tag is washi tape from Illustrated Faith. I cut the end of it into a banner. This girl is called "God's Sight" by artist Angie Blom and part of the AngieGirl collection.










I really like this tag too! This is a Unity stamp by artist Phyllis Harris called "First Love". I stamped the image with Brown Staz-on and heat embossed with clear powder. I used a piece of design paper from my left overs. The sentiment I stamped on Kraft with the same ink and heat embossed. I punched a hole in the end through the paw print and tied to the tag.

Ok, I'll give you guys a break from my crafting for a bit 😉.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look! Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Love them all. I thought I'd try to pick my favorite which was hard. But I did keep going back to the tag with the little girl and the blue & yellow background.

    ReplyDelete