Friday, January 13, 2017

Ending 2016 with Beauty in the Sky

The kids made plans to go to a friends house for New Years Eve so after taking the girls riding I took them back home.

Later when I went to fed the sky produced a
gorgeous sunset!

Here is the beginning.






Color on the increase.






















































I wanted to get a different view and remembered a windmill a couple of miles from the horses.







There was still a little color in the sky.











I drove over to the Baker Hotel hoping to catch the last bit of color in the sky. I was just about too late. It was nearly dark as you see the street lights have come on. It looks lighter than it really was. I think the streetlight I was under affected the lighting in this photo.








This one is more true to the lighting.

I thought it was a fabulous way to end the year!

Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. I love all the photos but the last one of the Baker is my favorite! You are right--fabulous ending to the year! Hope you have a wonderful 2017!!

    ReplyDelete