Monday, December 5, 2016

Thanksgiving Day

November 24, 2016 Thanksgiving Day.

Since Wayne was here Thanksgiving we stayed home. We planned to go to my Sister-in-law's on Saturday for a traditional Thanksgiving meal so we had Mexican! I know you're going to be shocked by I hardly took any pictures! Thankfully hubby got a few!

Several of us were checking out the "Black Friday" ads.












Doyle got the most hungry ones before we started eating

Even though I didn't have to cook. It still took preparation to heat it up as I had to buy it the day before.


























Our youngest niece Destiny with her fiance Michael. Their wedding is set for May 4th.
















I also managed to get a picture of Wayne and Kelley only after promising not to post it to Facebook. She doesn't know I have a blog (hehe)













When I went to feed I got to watch a beautiful sunset.

































































Beautiful ending to a great day!

Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. I find that I'm often so busy enjoying myself that I forget to take photos. What you've got here shows a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy! I am learning to chill a little about not always getting photos!

      Delete