Saturday, January 9, 2016

Last of the Christmas Cards

This post will conclude the cards that I made for Christmas.

This card was just fun to make. Using a Stampin Up framelits diecut I made these ornaments out of glitter paper. The bow and string were made using another brand of wafer diecut.















The image and sentiment on this card are from a Stampin Up set. I inked with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed with gold powder.















I just love this stamp. It is a Phyllis Harrison design called "Unto Us" and sold by Unity Stamp Co. I have colored the image in the past but for time sake decided to use Versa Mark ink and heat emboss with white powder. I really liked how it turned out!






This is a card I made and sent to Remi before she came for Christmas.

This is also a Phyllis Harris design and sold by Unity Stamp Co. called Christmas Surprise. I colored the image with my Copic Markers then cut out and used foam tape to give dimension. For some interest I used liquid pearls on the the fur of the Santa hat and glossy accents on the ribbon of the box.













I love this stamp set too! This is a Unity Stamp called "Lying in a Manger". I heat embossed this card using white and gold embossing powder.








I recently bought this stamp and it is quickly becoming a favorite! It is Arianna Girl by Unity Stamp Co. I used an embossing folder to create the textured background. I used gold embossing powder to heat emboss the outline of the angel.




I had a lot of fun making Christmas cards. I may make a few more to replenish my stash.


Have a good one!










2 comments: