Thursday, June 11, 2015

Crop Day

It has been a month since I worked a crop at the store. NSD Retreat fell on the weekend of the 1st Saturday Crop then I had to be gone to a church conference on the 3rd Saturday.

It was a good day and we had a full house! It was good to see those that came!


They made me feel special too as they all sang happy birthday to me (because my birthday was on Monday after the crop)and brought cake. Now how sweet is that?!

I made a couple of cards and worked on a couple of layouts.



Have a good one!









4 comments:

  1. Love your cards! Simple but so pretty! Love the fonts on the sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I love both of them. The bigger one is by Hero Arts and I just love it. Don't remember what company is the small one.

      Delete
  2. I love how simple those cards are!

    ReplyDelete