Monday, May 4, 2015

Wedding on the Square

I mentioned in my last post that I was unable to do the entire County Historical Tour as I had a wedding to attend.

It is Vanessa's best friend that she has had since childhood. I've watched this young woman persevere through some very difficult things and now seems to have found happiness at last.

The wedding took place on the lawn of the courthouse.

Kennedy was so excited about attending the wedding. She asked me to take this picture.








Spending a little time with Korin before the wedding.









This wedding was a bit unusual for me. The bride had a girl and two guys as her attendants.









You may kiss the bride!

















Vanessa is in the green dress.






















Introducing Mr. & Mrs!

















Just as Vanessa and Hannah are friends so are their girls! This is Ari, Hannah's daughter with Kennedy.

































My best friend Teresa  and her daughter Leslie.















Vanessa and Leslie are more than friends...they are like sisters!

















Tattoos were made available to all the guest. Kennedy was happy to wear hers....taking liberty to grab extras and proudly displaying them on both arms and legs!




It was a great time!


Have a good one!


2 comments:

  1. Interesting. I've never thought of a wedding on a courthouse lawn but it works! Fabulous photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy! It was the first I had been to like this. Was glad I could dress casual for it!

      Delete