Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Lil' Man

Kennedy had cheer competition on Saturday so her team had a special practice on Friday night. Vanessa asked me if I could keep Kashton as it was going to take a couple of hours. I told her sure.

He was excited to come to Savtah's house. He waved and said bye as he kept walking to my door! It was a beautiful day and he wanted to be outside. I must admit I did too! The first thing he wanted to do was play with the hula hoop. I swung it around on my arm (I can't make my hips wiggle enough to keep the thing going!) He wanted to do the same. As you will see it didn't take him long to want to do something else!

He then spied the stroller and wanted to ride in it. He wanted to see the cows. We have some cows down the street from us. There is also some goats and a horse.

When we got to where the horse is. The horse was on the other side of the pasture. Kashton called out and said "whorsey, whorsey". I chuckled to myself thinking "that horse isn't going to come". Well, wouldn't you know it. It did come!
He was all about seeing the horse and giving him grass until it walked to him and as you can see he was scared when the horse got close! I assured him the horse wouldn't hurt him. I picked him up so he could pet the horse.

Kashton didn't want to get to close to the cows at first. He kept saying "no, cows get me". I reassured him that the fence wouldn't let the cows "get him". I picked him up and got him to touch one of the cows nose and tongue!
I told him "Let's go feed my horses". 


He's helping me with the hay.

Helping spread out the hay. He really liked this part!
He also had a fascination with locking the gate.

 He kept saying he wanted to ride so I put a halter on Clyde and put Kashton on bareback. He wasn't too keen on that. I got him to ride for a few steps but he just wan't comfortable up there by himself. I didn't want to try to ride with him without some help.

We got back to the house and I started fixing supper. I guess he thought that meant it was time to eat as he crawled up in the chair that had his booster seat. He loves ice chips so I gave him a cup with ice chips in it while I cooked.
It wasn't long that he took off his socks and shoes. 
I'm not sure what he's doing but I thought it was cute! Silly boy! He so looks like his daddy here!
Mom and sisters arrived just as we were eating supper. Granddad got to have some "Korin" time.
Korin just turned 6 months March 26th. My the time is going too fast!
Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. He's a cutie! And of course that Whorsey would come! I'm sure you enjoyed the time with just Kashton! Korin is a cutie too and getting so big!

    ~Sandy
    Sandy’s Crafty Creations Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy! It is nice to have time with them individually!

      Delete