Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Love This Moment

I completed a two page layout two weeks ago. Geez, I can't believe it's been two weeks since I've been able to scrapbook! It's been pretty busy!

I used Little Yellow Bicycle Fern & Forest Girl for this layout. These pictures are 2 years old!

I also made a card for Remi. She comes again this Saturday! The 3 weeks since her last visit have FLOWN by!

I just love this stamp set! It is a Phyllis Harris design by Unity called "Listen from the heart". Of course I had to have it because of the horse! I colored the image with my Copic Markers. I tried to color the horse to look like Clyde.

I am entering these projects in Cat's Creations WOW Wednesday. A random commenter will be chosen for a prize so be sure to leave me a comment. For more chances to win comment on others who have linked their creations to the blog.

I'll try to blog soon about my holiday weekend!

Have a good one!

9 comments:

  1. I loved your layout. it gave me confidence to know even if there are many photos, they can still fit beautifully in a two page layout.

    I know how you feel about not scrapping for two weeks, my scrapping issues are money induced. let my job to finish college so I would have less stress. But now that I have free time, I want to be crafty! It's just not fair, lol!

    The card is wonderful too! I love how you used a stamp and colored it in! I don't have the courage to do that like you did. Can't wait to see more cards from you!

    Great Job Valerie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cassandra! I always have a BUNCH of photos! I feel for you! Maybe I should invite you over to my house. I think I have enough stuff to keep us both crafty for a while!

    I'm not necessarily good at coloring but I do love to do it! I figure if I keep plugging along I'll get better! If you liked to color as a child you will like using Copic Markers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that would be a ball. I'm sure my husband wouldn't mind springing for some gas money for me too :) we'll have to try that sometime

      I love to color, I blame...erm...I mean...I thank my mom for that skill :) I'll have to save up for some of those markers sometime. What I really need to get is a felt tip pen to journal on my scrapbook pages with!

      Delete
    2. well cool then! we'll have to get a calendar and make a date!

      Delete
  3. Love your layout Valerie! And the card with the horse is adorable! Three weeks already? Wow time did fly by but then it's good because Remi will be here soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your layout and the card.....well, it uses those horse stamps I "forced" you to buy! Enjoy your visit with Remi!

    ReplyDelete