Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Second Attempt at Sparkles and Bling

Being I wasn't completely satisfied with the last creation I entered in Digi Haven's First 2013 Challenge , I tried again. In this challenge you can enter up to 3 projects.
This was originally a free digi from Cuddlebug Cuties but you will have to buy it now if you want this image. I colored the image and sky with my copic markers. My "sparkles and bling" are minimal on this card. I used clear rhinestones in her hair bows and on the stars on her shirt. I used glossy accents on her eyes. There wasn't a sentiment that came with this image. She looks sad to me so I chose to use a "miss you" sentiment from Unity. I put foam tape behind the sentiment for dimension. I am also entering this card in Digi Haven's Challenge.

Thanks for looking! Have a good one!

14 comments:

  1. LOVE your coloring on this one, Valerie! The image certainly takes center stage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Valerie,I like the image,Thanks for joining in with us at Digi Haven, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She does look a bit sad so it works for a missing you card! I love your sky background1 Thanks for entering this one too to Digi Haven!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one's fab too, such a sweet image. Thanks for joining us again at Digi Haven and hope to see you back again soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Valerie....FABulous colours and I LOve this image.
    Thank you sooo much for joining us again at Digi Haven.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is very cute Valerine and love how you have coloured the background.

    ReplyDelete