Monday, April 9, 2018

Cards Made in March

I made this card for a friend from church who also loves horses. The sky and clouds background was created using a 6x6 background stamp by Impression Obsession called "Cover-a-card Clouds".

The image and sentiment is a Unity Stamp by artist Phyllis Harris called "And for a Moment".  I have made several card with this stamp so you have seen it before. I colored the image with Copic Markers and then cut out the image and gave it dimension with foam tape.


This card I made for a couple who celebrated their 60th anniversary.

Don't be too shocked but this image IS NOT a Unity stamp!😲

This image is from "Little Miss Muffett Rubber Stamps" called "The Stolen Kiss (Le Baiser Vole`)" This stamp is still available but has been placed on their "retiring" list.

I used Copic Markers to color the image. It doesn't show up in the photo but I added some clear Wink of Stella for some sparkle.

I used an embossing folder from Stampin Up for the decorative edge on the background.



This birthday card is for my Aunt Kay.

I used Unity's Kit of the Month December 2017 called "Start of Something New". The birthday cakes makes for a fun background for birthday cards. I chose to color some of the cakes for interest. The "happy birthday" sentiment was not in this kit.







I love how this card turned out. This is a birthday card I made for Leslie the daughter of my friend Teresa. When I saw this image it made me think of her as she wears her hair like this most of the time. The image is a Unity Stamp by artist Angie Blom called "Part of the Story"

The background was from an old Bazzill 6x6 paper pack. I don't remember the name of it. I colored the image with Copic Markers. I found a small sentiment stamp "For You" and stamped on the book.








I made this as a birthday card for a sweet lady in our church.

This stamp kit is Unity by artist Phyllis Harris called "Feathers, Wings & Refuge".















I made this card for a little boy in our church who just turned one!

This is a Unity Stamp by artist Tierra Jackson called Cuddlebug Puppy from Tierra's "Cuddlebug Line"













 His mom was so sweet to send me these pictures of him with his card. His name is Joshua.




















I made this as a birthday card for another dear lady in our church.

This stamp came from Unity's Kit of the Month March 2018 called "Stay Classy". Since this image was vintage I used some older Graphic 45 paper for the background. I stamped the image using Distress Ink Vintage Photo and also stamped the sentiment and inked the edges with the same ink.










Another birthday for a church member.

The background was made with an embossing folder then using a blending tool I inked with Distress Ink. The image is Unity by artist Angie Blom and part of the "AngieGirl Collection" called "Wakely Girl".

That was all the cards for the month of March!

Have a good one!









1 comment:

  1. You had a busy card making month! Love them all and the little boy with his card is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete