Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Galaxy Background

I am dumbfounded at all the talent I find on the Unity {Show & Tell} Facebbook page.  There are so
many tips and techniques as well as people showing their creations which is inspiring too!

I wanted to make a card to send to Remi so I thought I would try a technique called "Galaxy Background".

I created the background just like the tutorial said using Distress Inks (and a little paint).

You can see the video here.

I am finding, that by trying these techniques, I am using product I had bought and didn't know what to do with! Yeah!

The stamp set is a Phyllis Harris Design by Unity Stamp Co. I colored the image with Copic markers and cut out. The sentiment is part of the stamp set.  I really like how it turned out!

I encourage you if you've not done this before. Go give it a try.

Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card for Remi! It's always awesome to find and try a new technique and use some of our crafty stuff! The background turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy! I have thoroughly enjoyed this group! There are so many things to try that I can't keep up with them all. There are about 5,000 in the group! Lots of inspiration to pull from :)

      Delete