Friday, April 15, 2016

Indian Paintbrushes

After celebrating my friend's birthday Friday, April 8th I rode Fancy. Not only are the bike trails closed from water damage so are the trails I ride at the State Park. I could have gone to a friend's to ride but decided to ride around the area by the horses. I found a patch of Indian Paintbrushes behind one of the churches in that area.




Her head is so pretty!





























After my ride I decided to let the horses eat some grass. That was a treat for them!

After letting them graze a while I put them back in the pasture and fed them.

After spotting the Indian Paintbrushes I wanted to go back on foot with my camera.




























I forget what these are called.

































Found a Bumble Bee. He was hard to get a picture of.









































Well, that's a wrap. Hope you enjoyed looking as much as I enjoyed taking the pictures.

Have a good one!








2 comments:

  1. I've always loved Indian paintbrushes! They are so beautiful this year!!

    ReplyDelete