Thursday, January 7, 2016

Yes I Have Done Some Crafting

I really have done some crafting over the holidays. I made enough Christmas cards that Mother and I both sent out handmade cards. Some of you reading this were recipients of those cards.

This card was one of the first I made. I used scraps for this. This is a Unity stamp using Versa Mark ink and embossed with white powder. The white background was embossed using a Stampin Up embossing folder. I loved how it turned out.

I didn't mass produce any cards. At the most I made 4 or each design.

I had so much fun making this one. I used a Stampin Up embossing folder to create the background on this one but I took it a step farther and inked the poinsettia leaves and then with a red marker colored the berries. The sentiment is stamped with Versa Mark ink and embossed with red embossing powder.














This is a Stampin Up set. I inked with Versa Mark and used gold embossing powder for this elegant image and matted with gold paper.
















I changed it up just a bit but it's basically the same card.


















This one was fun to make too! The red stars I created using an embossing folder. The Star is a Stampin Up set. I used Versa Mark ink and white embossing powder. I then embossed with gold the word "Joy".















This paper was just too cute to do anything else to!


















This card I made using a cut out. I have a Christmas tree diecut and I used the tree as a tag for a gift. I kept this part. I had a Stampin Up set that the words were in a shape of a tree. So I embossed the words in gold on green paper. It wasn't quite the same shape but I thought it worked.













I decided to do one in silver to see which one I liked better. I prefer the gold one.

I have more to share. Stay tuned!


Have a good one!


















2 comments: