Friday, January 2, 2015

Christmas Cards


Happy New Year! Wow! The last two weeks have been a whirl-wind! I did manage to make a few Christmas cards this year. If you didn't get one I'm sorry. I was extremely late getting out what few I sent. I had good intentions...I do every year but each year I seem to get later and later sending them out! I would like to think that if know me, my "not sending a card this year" won't affect our relationship :). At least I hope not! Anyway, here's a sampling of a few cards I made.

This card I created using a stamp set from Unity Stamp Co. I chose to heat emboss this image. I used Versa Mark ink. I used white embossing powder for the sentiment and the manager. I used the gold embossing powder for the stars.

This next card I used heat and dry embossing to create it. I used black cardstock for the base of the card. Then I used smooth white cardstock and an embossing folder from Stamp'in Up. The image is another stamp set from Unity Stamp Co.















This card was made using a background stamp from Impression Obsession. The ornament was a die cut. This is not an original design but a copy of a card that was a Make-N-Take at a Scrapbook retreat. I used gold embossing powder to heat emboss the image.












I made the card again with silver. I think I like the gold better.


This card was made using a stamp set from Stampin' Up called Evergreen. I inked the tree image stamped once on a scrap piece of paper then stamped the image on the card. I then stamped the words over the tree. I actually liked how this turned out!


Have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards! I know what you mean. I sent way less cards this year too and they were store bought! Crazy I know since I make cards. Brandy did use a few my handmade Christmas cards to send out to family from her and Brandon. :)

    ReplyDelete