Monday, June 17, 2013

Full of Giggles

It's not "officially" summer yet by our calendar but the temps say it's summer here in Texas! We are consistently in the low to mid 90's with 30-40 percent humidity. That means I'd rather be inside in the air conditioning which means more crafty time for me!

I created a two page layout using My Mind's Eye (MME) Kate and Co Cambridge Court. For inspiration I used CatNanDo sketch#1303 for the left side of this layout.
As you can see I used multiple photos instead of one.

This is my Lil' Peanut, Miss Kennedy. These pictures were taken last September. There is a cemetery about a mile from my house. On the back side of the cemetery is a little pond with ducks and covered shelter. Kennedy likes to feed the ducks and likes to walk on the stone bench under the shelter. (You can click on the photo to enlarge to see more detail).

For the Right side of the layout I used another CatNanDo sketch#1304.
Here is my page.
We always bring Kaidence with us when we go to the cemetery. She likes to explore with Kennedy and Kennedy likes her companionship! In these photos Kennedy is walking along the wall and in a sunken flower garden that has been neglected. As you can see I've not journaled yet about these pictures but I will. Speaking of journaling, the journal box is a Unity stamp I used on vellum and attached with brads. Every thing else I used on this layout with the exception of the pink and gray cardstock was from MME.

I am entering this project to WOW Wednesday at Cat's Creations. Leave me a comment and you might just win a prize. One is given to a random commenter. For more details on how to have more chances to win go to Cat's Creations Blog.

Thanks for taking time to look! Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable layouts! Love the papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valerie, these are fabulous. You always do such a wonderful job. And, thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete