Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Korin Spends the Night 3-27-2018

Korin had been asking to spend the night. Vanessa needed me to pick her up from dance so we planned for her to stay with us. I knew she would be hungry so I fixed dinner as soon as we got to the house. Corn was one of the sides I had. We had eaten it all but there was still some buttery water in the pain.

Korin asked if she could drink the "juice".












She said "hmm, yum!" And drank it all 😉

















We then went to fed. Korin told me "I can buckle myself"! (she had to have a little help).

















It had rained quite a bit that day and it was very muddy as you can see the water standing in the pasture and mud on Diamond so i carried Korin to the barn.















Korin giving Clyde some love.


















Helping scoop the feed.

















Ready to feed.


















Shutting the gate to Clyde's stall.

















Helping with the hay.



















Opening the gate for Diamond.




We had a good time!

Have a good one!

















2 comments: