Tuesday, September 13, 2016

In Awe














The clouds were pretty to me.












Then the rays began to show.













As I was leaving the horses I looked back toward the barn and was surprised by what I saw! I've never seen this before. This is the opposite direction of the sunset. How is this possible?!










I took the above picture from across the street. I turned and looked up to see the birds on the wires and the moon!














On my way home I am still seeing the rays and stopped to take this picture by a church.











If you look close you can see the rays in this picture with the moon.


















The sky was so pretty! I was in awe!

Have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. It is very beautiful! A unique and different look in the sky that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete