Monday, September 5, 2016

Bird Watching

August 26, 2016. Day 1 or Day 2 of retreat (depending on how you count it!) It was my first full day of retreat although we arrived early evening the night before. I couldn't resist doing a little bit of porch sitting and watching all the birds. Of course I took pictures. I have a couple of friends who are bird watchers that I make calendars for.

This is a female Cardinal





This is a Titmouse. There were a lot of these! I didn't know what birds these were until I had a nest at the barn this year!









Chickadee











Inca Dove. I've not seen a dove like this before. They must be common to East Texas.







































































































I think I'm on bird overload! Great day!

Have a good one!







1 comment: