Friday, August 26, 2016

Horse Silhouette

Even though the temps have moderated I am still feeding around sunset. Mostly so I can watch them :)

These were taken on August 15th. These pictures would have been better had I had my digital camera but didn't grab it. I try not to leave it in my truck in the heat so sometimes I forget to grab it when heading out the door. I love the color in the cloud.



I could see what I call the "star burst" effect.

Then I got an idea.






I wanted for the horses to come up where I put out hay then took pictures with the "starburst" as the background. I loved it!








This is Diamond and Fancy. Clyde hadn't come up yet. I was pleased with my results.

Have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! And the horse silhouette is amazing! Well done!

    ReplyDelete