Monday, August 22, 2016

Beautiful Butterfly

I spied this little beauty Wednesday morning August 10th while feeding horses. I didn't have my big camera only my phone. I really didn't think I would be able to get very close.








However, I was pleasantly surprised!









It got the hottest it's been this summer on this day!


Thankfully the temps have dropped dramatically and we are now enjoying was pre-fall like temps (80's) and we have received some much needed rain!

Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. The cooler temps were wonderful. I don't think we'll get back up to over 100 but then it's Texas so I wouldn't be surprised. Ha, ha. Beautiful butterflies. For some reason I haven't seen as many of them around here this year. Maybe too much rain??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are! I'm with you that I think the 100 degree days are behind us but one never knows! I haven't seen alot of butterflies either. Never thought about it being the rain.

      Delete