Saturday, June 25, 2016

Still Beauty Amidst the Heat

As I mentioned in the last post the heat has arrived and is oppressive. These pictures were taken June 18th.

The mornings are the coolest but even though the temp is in the upper 70's the humidity is higher then!

Regardless of the weather my 4 legged babies need to eat. I have been going much later in the evening because it's so hot!

These yellow beauties are in several places along the fence line.

These I pass on the road on the way to and from feeding. They are just so pretty! And the bright yellow color just makes me smile :)













Driving along the pasture fence I saw this scissor-tail.











A beautiful moon. Although it appears full it's not. It was full a couple of days later.





Spied this dragonfly on the door to the feed room.







Fancy getting a big drink of water. If you look closely you can see sweat lines on her face.

She cracks me up how she lets water dribble from her mouth.



















Have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful flowers can still be found but that heat we've had is awful! Fabulous horse photos! It's good you are a horse person and can take good photos of them! :)

    ReplyDelete