Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Ragamuffin

My second day home from the hospital started my morning out with the family under the patio. I tried
to have my first cup of coffee since this ordeal. I say tried as one of the medicines I was on left a metallic taste in my mouth and food just didn't taste good. Neither did my coffee.

This cup was a gift and I just love it!













Korin is crawling everywhere and she was having a blast crawling around the yard getting absolutely filthy!

















Crawling under the mini trampoline.
















































Sisters playing on the trampoline.
















Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a good second day home! I hate when meds make drinks and food taste bad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did but I overdid it just a bit! My taste buds are still off!

      Delete