Monday, August 10, 2015

Straight From The Horse's Mouth

Have I told you lately I love this horse! He's so pretty and I love his personality. He's a sweet boy!
























I find it so comical that almost without fail he yawns after he is through eating! It's the craziest thing. I have never seen a horse do that consistently like he does. He makes me laugh. It also makes it easy to get a picture of him doing it!


He begins with sticking his tongue out.



Wait for it.....












wait for it.....

















And here it is! I posted this one last week on Facebook with the caption "Good Thursday morning to ya, straight from the horse's mouth!"


































Here's one more for you! Isn't he funny?!


Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. That is funny! And does make for some good comical photos! He is a pretty horse though. :)

    ReplyDelete