Saturday, August 15, 2015

Ending July with Color in the Sky

To end the month of July we had some thunderstorms in the area. We didn't get any rain but it sure
made for a pretty sky in the West and East.

I thought it looked like the sky was shaping up for a possible pretty sunset. They were very interesting clouds to say the least.





As I want on the progression of the sunset I turn around and see this! A double rainbow! and one of the rainbows you could see from one end to the other! Unfortunately I couldn't get a picture of the whole thing but it was so pretty! I was wowed!







One of the prettiest rainbows I got to see with my own eyes!


















When I turned back around I was wowed again! God is so good! I had worship right there in my yard!




Take a few minutes and let God wow you!

Have a good one!

2 comments: