Sunday, August 16, 2015

Early Morning Ride

With the extreme heat, mornings are the only time it's cool enough to ride. Remi asked me about
riding and I scheduled an early morning ride Wednesday August 5th. I made arrangements with Keannon to bring the kids to the horses around 7am.

I saddled Clyde for Remi,












I put Keannon and Kashton on Diamond.


















Kennedy rode with me on Fancy.


















We started in the round pen to give Remi a refresher on Clyde but it wasn't long before she was ready to try riding out in the pasture. Kennedy began the ride in front of me but it wasn't long before I put her behind me. She's too big to ride in front now!

















Kashton is one happy boy! Don't you like his "riding pants?" They are his jammies!






























Kennedy figured out it was much more comfortable riding behind me!












Remi doing a great job of riding solo!












After riding it was time to feed! 3 horses, 3 buckets, 3 kids!
















Later that evening a took this while feeding the horses.



Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. It's great they all love to ride with you and then help feed! Kashton's riding pants are perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I had replied to your comment! Thank you for following me!

      Delete