Friday, May 16, 2014

End of Year Program

Tuesday morning Vanessa called. She had forgotten to tell me that Kennedy's "End of School Year" (Mother's Day Out) program was that day in about 45 mins! It was slow at the office so I went.

I didn't have my camera so I tried to get a few pics with my phone. I didn't get there early enough to get a close seat either so these pictures aren't the best.

Kids are playing "guitars".













Kennedy playing a little "keyboard"!

















Playing "drums" with a Folgers Coffee container.

















She's getting so big. She still likes me to carry her but her legs hang down past my knees! It won't be long before she will be too heavy! That will be a sad day for me!


Have a good one!







1 comment:

  1. That will be a sad day but you can always hold her hand. You still got good pics of the event and I'm happy you were able to leave the office and be there!

    ReplyDelete