Friday, December 6, 2013

Kept Both Grands

Sunday was Doyle's birthday. I cooked one of his favorite meals after church. Chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, green beans, corn, bread and gravy. Yum! Yum. Keannon and Vanessa had a wedding to go to early that evening and asked if we would keep both grandkids. Of course we said yes!

After lunch Kennedy wanted to put my makeup on. I don't wear makeup much anymore but I do still have some.  She has a fetish with lipstick, lip gloss and chapstick!








She was pretty proud of how she looked! I did her eyes but she insisted on doing her lips by herself! She really did a pretty good job.









After that we went outside. It was a pleasant day. Even though Kashton had a very stuff, runny nose and cough he really seemed to enjoy being outdoors.





I tried to get a picture of them together but "Bubbers" as Kennedy calls him wasn't cooperating.











For supper I made sausage and egg taquitoes. Kennedy is always wanting to "help me" cook. She wanted to crack the eggs. I was a bit unsure about that but figured she has to learn some time why not start showing her now. Of course she didn't quite get the concept at first. She wanted to smash the eggs with her thumbs instead of "cracking" them open. Toward the end she was doing pretty good.

After supper I made faces with the kids
 Kashton isn't too sure what's going on!
Caught him laughing here!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable grandkid photos! Kennedy looks fabulous in your make up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy! Yes, she did. Not sure how good it is for her to be so interested this early but I guess as long as I make it something special we do and not all the time all will be good.

      Delete