Saturday, July 13, 2013

Independence Day

Doyle put out the flag.
There was a nice breeze. 
Pretty sight.
Kennedy got Graddad to play with her, pretending they were going to the store.
Kashton getting some "tummy time". He's teething so he is doing a lot of drooling!
My brother, Wayne and Dad. We were shocked when Dad announced he got an iPhone 5! Wayne is trying to help him figure out how to use it.
Mommy playing with Kashton.
We all went to watch the public firework display.
I caught the sun as it went behind a cloud.
We had friends join us while we waited for it to get dark.
Kennedy's friends Legend and Nautica.
My handsome brother!
Doyle, Chris (friend of Keannon and Vanessa's) and Keannon.
 
Michelle, Vanessa's friend and wife of Chris.
It's been a while since I've tried to photograph fireworks. I need to work on it. I wasn't all that pleased with my results.
Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. You had a fabulous 4th of July! Love all the photos! Such fun!!

    ReplyDelete