Monday, June 4, 2012

Keep It Simple

I created this card for the ABC Christmas Challenge: K is for Keep it Simple. And simple I did! I had bought several sheets of 8 1/2x 11 paper when my LSS Cat's Creations Scrapbooks had a paper sale a month ago. The base of this card is made with Elan Metallics "steel blue" by Worldwin. The white is also a Worldwin Petallics Text "silver ore". I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder, a piece of ribbon from my stash and a clear bling on the "i" of Greetings. This is so simple I may just go make another before this challenge is over!

I'll try to post pics tomorrow from my nieces graduation.

Have a good one!

8 comments:

  1. I love the simple elegance of white cards like this - and the bling dot on the "i" adds just a little something special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! And for once you beat me to something. Ha, ha. I was thinking of doing something similar for my ABC Christmas card. May still do it but a different color and a different embossing folder. :) As I always say...you snooze, you lose. Again, this card is just beautiful and the bling is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Valerie :-) simple and stunning ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an elegant card, really stunning.
    Thanks for sharing @ ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Hugs Sue W GDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Valerie I wanted to thank you for your lovely comment on my Christmas cards, I adore this wonderful, classy card the embossing looks amazing.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, Love the embossing folder you have used! Thanks for Playing along with us this time for our Keep it Simple Challenge
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the simple elegance of your card. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete